[ANN]Tao of RunRev, RunRev Wishlist, and RunRev Documentation Projects

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 19:11:52 EST 2005

> Most of the time, that's true. Other times you spend much time trying
> to unlearn some HC things that are different in runrev. Er... at least
> that's true for me. There are times when it's nice just to have an
> empty zen mind when you approach a task.

<SIGH>
Of course there are things that I immediately miss, like polymorphing
the language (intercepting and handling language keywords), which
means less wrapper writing, and, of course, my Reports DataPro
external, and a few others.

This is good, though.  It gives me more material for the blog.  Of
course, it will be nice when I'm not the only person contributing.
   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."