[ANN]Tao of RunRev, RunRev Wishlist, and RunRev Documentation Projects

Mikey mikeythek at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 12:32:03 EST 2005

As sort of a curiosity I started some blogs on blogger.com last week.
After playing with it, I decided to start three projects:
The Tao of RunRev (taoOfRunRev.blogspot.com), designed to document
quirks, exceptions, etc. in RR that people might not otherwise be
aware of
RunRev Wishlist (rrwishlist.blogspot.com), and
RunRev Documentation Project (runrevdocs.blogspot.com), which I might
abandon if I can ever track down the parallel RunRev documentation
project that was started on Yahoo, if it has legs.

The beauty of these projects is that it can be both a user-community
project and yet controlled so that outsiders are not able to pollute
it.

I am asking for the following:
1) People with stuff to contribute to these projects
2) People to assist in improving the blogs in a more general way (i.e.
from a higher level, look & feel, etc.)

If you're interested, please email me right here.  In the meantime,
the Tao project is the only thing that I've actually posted anything
to yet.

Thanks!
Mike.
   and did a little diving.