Stack saving clarification

Lars Brehmer larsbrehmer at mac.com
Mon Mar 21 11:18:43 EST 2005

Hi Len!

It doesn't look like anyone gave you the answer to you question that I
got from the list many moons ago, so here you are:

I make standalones where the actual standalone is a splash screen and
the .rev mainStack file and other stacks remain just that - rev stacks
in the data folder of the standalonethat can be modified and saved from
within  the standalone.  I like the splash screen, but apparently you
can do the same thing with a mainstack that is never even visible, as
long as that stack is the standalone and your real mainstack and other
stacks are the included stacks.  Easy to do even for a beginner
(meanwhile novice?) like me!

Hope this helps you along.

Lars