URL question

Varen Swaab veggio at mac.com
Fri Mar 18 19:41:47 EST 2005

Thanks everyone,

I appreciate the help but nothing has worked for me. I agree, the
examples you are giving should work and if I simply put a numerical
value in place of the variable it works just fine, but the variable
just doesn't work. Do you have any idea why it wouldn't work? This is
pretty simple code so it must be another factor, I just can't think of
what...hmmmm.

Thanks

Var