RunRev crashes when you experiment with database queries

Chris Sheffield revlist at cableone.net
Fri Mar 18 11:46:56 EST 2005

Bill,

I'm no MySQL expert, but I have some code that accomplishes this and it
seems to work just fine.  From what I'm seeing in the code I have, it's
necessary to issue a "Lock Table [my table] Write" command, then insert your
record, and then call Last_Insert_ID.  After that you have to use Unlock
Tables.

HTH,
Chris Sheffield