Search Rev docs "at the speed of thought"

Mark Swindell mdswindell at charter.net
Thu Mar 17 23:42:24 EST 2005

Very cool.  What I'd like when searching is to return ALL instances of
the search in ALL categories at once... not have to predefine where I
want to search before the fact.  Not doing so  presupposes knowledge
that doesn't necessarily exist.  Also, there is an extra step by
invoking the search dialog... a visible field with the search would be
more intuitive than chosing a category and filling in a dialog.  Still,
a great, usable, useful stack.  Thanks.
Mark