Strange Bug in Windows Version

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Mon Mar 14 09:55:10 EST 2005

Karen,

White text on white background maybe? I would assume...
Menus work normally here on xp or w2k... But the backpattern
will bleed on the menu and make text hard to read on occasions...

Make sure you set the auto-hilite of the menu's button to true
for windows... (otherwise the menu doesn't hilite as it should)...

Cheers
Xavier

On 14.03.2005 15:50:32 use-revolution-bounces wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I've been building my application on the Mac and also creating a Windows
>version which (until now) has run quite happily under Windows XP.
>
>With the latest build, the Mac version is still fine, but when I run
under
>Windows XP the menu text is invisible (although you can still select menu
>options and they work) and the label text on buttons is also invisible. I
>don't understand why this should happen :-(.
>
>Has anyone seen this before (this is with Rev 2.5.1).
>
>Thanks,
>
>Karen

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com
IMPORTANT MESSAGE    Internet communications are not secure and therefore
Clearstream International does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.    The information contained in this e-mail is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states
them to be the views of Clearstream International or of any of its
affiliates or subsidiaries.    END OF DISCLAIMER