Font Issue

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Sat Mar 12 10:04:29 EST 2005

I know this is a simple issue but I'm pulling out what little hair I
have left!

I'm on Windows XP that has been set up for two languages (English,
Russian - my wife is Ukrainian).  When I was working on my other
computer, everything was fine. I've moved my stack to this computer
(both are XP by the way), every time I select a font, it uses the
Russian one.  What setting do I need to change to work in English?  Note
that anything I type EXCEPT the "Contents" in the property Inspector is
in English.

Thanks,

Len