Preserving Rev Prefs Between Upgrades

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Thu Mar 10 15:43:28 EST 2005

me too!

Tom

On Mar 10, 2005, at 3:20 PM, Dan Shafer wrote:

> Probably takes someone from RR to answer this, but....
>
> Does anyone know if the format or content of the prefs file changes
> between releases of RR? I get frustrated losing the recent stacks list
> between versions all the time.
>
> Dan

Thomas J McGrath III
3mcgrath at adelphia.net

412-831-3094
220 Drake Road
Bethel Park, PA 15102

<*)) >=<
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways - a Cigar in one hand - a large steak in the other -
your body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming - WOO
HOO! What a Ride!"