Rev in CGI for ecommerce

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Wed Mar 9 09:37:53 EST 2005

Robert ,

> You can indeed but there is a limit how much traffic such a cgi can
> handle. In other words, it may not be suitable for a high-traffic web
> site.

this topic already arose on this list, and I remember asking
the question "what is the limit of traffic that Rev cgi can handle",
but never got any answer...
Any clue ?
A couple of years ago I've built a few event websites around Rev cgi
(with rather complex dynamic html pages, email processing etc)
with about 45,000 visits in 10 days and over 2 millions viewed pages,
but never experienced any problem...

JB