Export snapshot

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Tue Mar 8 06:13:33 EST 2005

This is only a clue, but I tried this:

/System/Library/Printers/Libraries/convert ?

And it was nice enough to give me some parameters:

Usage: /System/Library/Printers/Libraries/convert [-f <input filename>]
<PPD filename>] [-u] [-a <attribute string>] [-U <username>] [-J
<jobname] [-c <copies>] [-D]

I presume the -a (attributes) flag might help you, but I couldn't
immediately locate any clues on what the attributes might be...

HTH