USB (Midi Comunications)

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Sat Mar 5 13:19:05 EST 2005

Ken,

Go to Sarah's website at: http://www.troz.net/Rev/

and three fourths down her page you can find: SerialTest.rev.gz

Info:
A stack that demonstrates serial communications, both sending and
receiving. This will work on Mac OS 9, Windows and now Mac OS X (with
Rev 2.1 or later). For Macs with OS 9 and no serial ports, you need an
adapter that allows one of it's ports to be configured as a printer
port. The latest version also allows you to select the termination
characters for sending and receiving.

HTH

Tom