Revolutionaries in New Zealand?

SimPLsol at aol.com SimPLsol at aol.com
Tue Mar 1 22:48:22 EST 2005

     I live in beautiful San Dimas, California - which is ideally suited for
monthly trips to the So. Cal. Rev. Dev. Meeting. It is a wonderful meeting,
but perhaps a bit distant for dwellers in the South Pacific.
     This month my wife and I are spending the Easter Holiday in Mt.
Maunganui on the Bay of Plenty - with two visits to Auckland. Would love to meet any
southern hemisphere revolutionaries and discuss the state of things.
     Do note: I do not, in any way, represent Revolution - the mother ship. I
have no authority, special influence or insider knowledge; I represent only
myself.
Sincerely,
Paul Looney