CGI and AppleScript

Gary Thompson gwthompson at mac.com
Wed Jun 29 16:14:11 EDT 2005

Hello,

I think I may already know the answer to this question:

I was playing around with using Revolution as an Apache CGI under OS
X which really has me excited over the potential uses. Anyway.... I
tried a little experiment calling AppleScript with the "do someScript
as AppleScript" command and the result is "alternate language not
found" which makes me think I can't call AppleScript like you would
normally from Revolution.

Is this true? And if so is there any way to call AppleScript from a CGI?

Thanks,
Gary