copy of bounced message

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Tue Jun 28 19:55:45 EDT 2005

Alex Tweedly wrote:

>> just try www.jonbondy.com/jlbimage.rev
>

> Are you sure that's the latest version of your stack ?  It has a
> number of errors - resizeStack has a number of incomplete references
> to the image ( "image" instead of img "image"), some variables are
> inconsistently used in resizestack (w vs ww, h vs wh, ...), the
> variable "count" is never increased within the main loop in
> LinearizeBrightness, .....

Yes, that's it.  I gave up on Rev for this application weeks ago, and
left it unfinished, there being no point in spending any more time on
it.  If you just focus on the array speed issue, and see what you can
do, that would be very helpful, not only to me, but possibly to others
who are also convinced that serious array processing in Rev is too
slow.  If you can get the arrays to glisten, I can polish the rest of
the thing.

If the errors prevent you from making further progress, let me know, and
I'll work on them until it's decent enough for you to look at.

Thanks for the interest!

:)

Jon