Psychedelic Bug?

Mark Waddingham 36degrees at runrev.com
Mon Jun 27 08:07:27 EDT 2005

Hi Scott,

Unusual... But documented (in the visual effect command I think...)

At present it is not possible to use either Core Image or QT visual
effects on alpha-blended windows as a bit of re-architecturing is needed
to make the visual effects aware of the alpha-channel in these two cases
(this is a known limitation which will be removed as soon as we can).

Original (albeit slightly dull) visual effects *should* work but I think
there is an update glitch at the moment causing an issue at least on
Windows.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.