Confirm Long File Name Bug in Player Object

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 02:12:00 EDT 2005

>  answer "Are you finished with the last one? If so, shall  I clear
>  the header info?" with "No" or  "Yes"

This would confuse the hell out of me, I am afraid. What if I want to  finish
and NOT clear the header? The questions are not mutually exclusive. It  also
assumes I know what you mean by 'the last one'. Finally, it is almost  always
a good idea to include 'Cancel' as an option in case the User made a  mistake
or changed their mindI would suggest...

'Are you finished with the last [specify what here]?' No/Yes/Cancel
if Yes, 'Shall I clear the header?' No/Yes/Cancel

OR

'Are you finished with [specify what here]? If you click YES the header  will
be cleared.' No/Yes/Cancel

Invoice for 2c.

/H