Confirm Long File Name Bug in Player Object

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 27 19:27:18 EDT 2005

Sivakatirswami,

I would leave the No and Yes buttons and just change the text:

answer "Are you finished with the last one? This will clear the header
info." with "No" or "Yes"

or maybe clarify what the last one is:

answer "If you are finished, do you want to clear the header
information?" with "No" or "Yes"

HTH

TOm