Tiger breaks hyperCard?

SimPLsol at aol.com SimPLsol at aol.com
Mon Jun 27 16:36:16 EDT 2005

Tim,
     I   have been using HyperCard in Classic ever since there was "Classic".
There are two issues in Tiger that were not problems in earlier OS X: some
plugins will not load and reports made with 9 to 5 Reports do not work. Both of
these issues involve a problem with the new way Tiger handles paths. This also
affects other applications so I expect to see Apple fix it - they may have
already fixed Reports with the 10.4.1 security upgrade, it seems to be working
but I no longer use HyperCard enough to do thorough testing.
Paul Looney