Confirm Long File Name Bug in Player Object

Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Mon Jun 27 16:30:58 EDT 2005

We appreciate constructive criticism.

I'm not a trained developer, and just do the best I can... some
computer savvy users take your apps and run with them...  gives you
the false sense that you did a great job with the UI... but I'm
learning that's not true as some of my "naive" users come back to me
with questions I never dreamed of...

In anticipation of doing more for the public in the not-too-distant
future see below

On Jun 25, 2005, at 5:57 AM, Mark Wieder wrote:

> S>    answer "Are you finished with the last one? If so, shall I clear
> S> the header info?" with "No" or "Yes"
>
> I understand the intent, but I have to say that I find two yes-or-no
> questions in a single answer dialog with a single response a bit
> confusing to the user.

OK  I think I understand... better if the buttons describe the
actions and don't just throw a boolean at the user... how about this:

answer "Are you finished with the last one? If so, shall I clear
the header info?"

with

"Cancel" or "Clear Header"

Better?