Failing building Standalone on MacOSX 10.3.9 and Tiger 10.4.1

Joel Guillod joel.guillod at net2000.ch
Mon Jun 27 11:45:42 EDT 2005

Since Rev 2.6 I have not been able to build any standalone: after
setting the Application Setting, then chosen the Save as Standalone
Application menu Revolution unexpectedly quits after less than 1-2
secs. I have tried to change settings but could not fix myself. For
such a very very annoying situation I filled a blocking bug last week
but didn't receive any reply from Runrev.
On my desktop the Help menu -> Check for updates... replies "You have
the lastest version of Revolution along with the latest updates".
Could anyone tell me if (1) s/he has been able to build standalone
under MacOSX 10.3.9+? If yes, how? (2) s/he is aware of such a
problem and what to do?

On a previous release we had to wait for more than 4 months before
Runrev fixes a problem with MacOSX bundles and externals and some
days I really ask myself which dev plateform to go on with. I would
accept that this problem could be due to a bit of electronic ghost in
my hardware but before shaking my head once again to the wall, I
prefer to check for other unfortunate MacOSX revolutioners...

In advance thanks so much for making me a happy Rev user! JG