Can Dreamcard access Runtimime standalone?

Douglas Westbrook wdesigns at austin.rr.com
Mon Jun 27 00:05:59 EDT 2005

Alex,
I just retested my open .rev stack accessing custom properties in my
standalone, so I know this works. It was only Dreamcard that I am
uncertain about. I hate to assume but I guess if it works in Runtime
Revolution this way it will work in Dreamcard too? I am thinking of
using Dreamcard as the graphic editor for the end user of a file that
opens in my standalone which handles  communications.
Thanks,
  Doug