ANN Daily Crytoquote

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Wed Jun 22 18:57:52 EDT 2005

Jim-

Wednesday, June 22, 2005, 9:07:16 AM, you wrote:

JH> The stack downloads daily quotes (usually 4 in number) from
JH> http://www.quotationspage.com/. The stack will encrypt these quotes
JH> and display them for your crypto-pleasure.

When you double-click on a letter to place it back in the rack, the
script replaces the encrypted letter but makes it red. I'm not sure if
you intended this on purpose, but setting it to empty instead of red
gives it the same appearance as the other letters.

...and many thanks for the stack. I'm <sigh> adding it to JQBoggle as
one of my standard time-wasters.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net