Report Printing for Other Newbies

simplsol at aol.com simplsol at aol.com
Tue Jun 21 19:20:37 EDT 2005

Ron,
Jerry did a very interesting demo using a script in the source stack to
generate an HTML-formatted printout. Still no word on the "third party
alternative".

I have been working on something that might interest you. Contact me
off list (mention "Reports" in the subject so I don't ignore it).
Paul Looney
SimPLsol at AOL.com