University of Vienna's use of revolution

Marielle Lange M.Lange at ed.ac.uk
Tue Jun 21 16:47:09 EDT 2005

There was mention of University of Vienna in the keynote 2 (thanks for these
movies, they are great for persons who were unlucky enough to make the trip).
It was mentioned in Kevin's talk that they had put rev to good use to provide
easier to manage networked systems. I am very much interested in such
initiatives. Is there anybody from University of Vienna on this list?

On their university server, I could find some interesting papers on computer
agents (see http://www.ai.univie.ac.at/~paolo/conf/ESAW02/esaw02accpapers.html)
but no detectable mention of revolution in a server/webservices context.

Marielle