Food Fight

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Jun 20 17:18:49 EDT 2005

On 6/20/05 1:39 PM, Dar Scott wrote:

> I had to applaud and I almost regretted buying all that throwable
> food at the corner market.  Almost.

For myself, the food fight was a highlight of the conference. Enlisting
Andre's throwing arm was a good move, and my only regret was that the
speakers were so cogent that we could not find a time during their
actual talk to do the throwing. We had to wait till the end.

For the record, I am a mixed-racial Hungarian. I like "g" but "l" and
"a" look funny to me. And for temporaries, I vascillate between "t" and
"the" indiscriminately depending on my mood, the weather, and who I'm
working for.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com