Simple Spirograph-like toy program.

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sat Jun 18 14:36:22 EDT 2005

MisterX wrote:

>i knew i would like it!
>
>Cool, very cool! I also learned the wait ... with messages...
>3 years im looking for that! Thanks very much Alex!
>
>Great stack...
>
>Adding changing colors and point sizes would be a nice touch...

Yes, those would be good additions (in fact, colours and points instead
of lines are in the Pythoncard sample - I just left them out because I
was doing that stack as a "Friday evening break" from struggling with my
Cribbage program, and wanted something simple and contained).

It also had the option of not clearing the canvas between drawings - so
you could do something like 75x25 in one colour, then 75x15 in another,
then ....  which I seem to vaguely remember from playing with real
Spirographs as a kid.

>If you want some color cycling routines, you can find some in my MoireX
>stack...
>
>http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=160

Thanks - I'll play with colour cycling and see about adding it to
Spirograph next evening I need a break from playing Crib badly :-)