variable checking?

Timothy Miller gandalf at doctorTimothyMiller.com
Mon Jun 20 00:49:12 EDT 2005

I'm at home on my dialup connection, so I haven't had a chance to
read Rev List messages for the past seven days or so. No doubt a few
people deserve a thank you for replies posted during that time. I'll
get to that tomorrow.

In the interim -- a quick question. When I have a script open, I see
a menu item "script:variable checking" I can't find it in the onboard
documentation. No doubt it's useful at times. What does it do?

I do own Dan's book, Vol 1. Aside from that and the list, are there
other good places to look when I get stumped by something easy like
this?

Thanks in advance,

Tim