Documentation and resizable window

Éric Miclo eric.miclo at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jun 19 04:37:33 EDT 2005

Hello Richard,

You're right when you say that no software is bug free and that
Revolution is a great piece of software.
  I agree with it. But it's perhaps not a reason that so obvious bugs
aren't squashed more quickly.

I agree that there is no long code to produce to have a workaround.
The solution I did use is very near to the one you proposed:

on preOpenStack
    set the decorations of this stack to default
    if the platform is "MacOS" then
      set the metal of this stack to true
      set the liveresizing of this stack to true
    end if
end preOpenStack

The time you loose is not in writting the code, but in finding why it
doesn't work as expected.
I have the habit to think that I did something wrong before thinking
it's a bug in the tool I use (perhaps a not so good habit :-)).

Last thing, the workaround is only partial because you can't disable
the closeBox under Windows without disabling the resizable of the
stack and that means you'll have to write your own code for resizing
stacks and add your own piece of GUI to manage it.

Thanks once again for your wise advices, regards,

ÉrIC