Report Printing for Other Newbies

Ron Noice ron at ecionmicroed.com
Fri Jun 17 06:33:32 EDT 2005

Thanks for the feedback, Paul. Unfortunately, Monterey is just not working out for me but I will send mental vibes of encouragement towards a reporting solution. I think Rev is great and has lots of flash, dash and pizzazz -- but is lacking some of the basics required for my boring applications.  All in good time, hopefully. Have fun in Monterey.
... Ron

*** From: SimPLsol at aol.com  (SimPLsol at aol.com)
*** Dated: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 19:52:37 EDT

 Ron,
      You have a lot of good ideas there! And with two months experience!
      I have been frustrated with Rev's useless reporting for   over two years
 (with no response from the company) but there may be some hope. Jerry Daniels
 is going to be discussing reporting here at the conference in Monterey. Jerry
 is very smart. With your ideas, his ideas, and a few of my own we might just
 pull it off.
      Thank you for sharing that.
 Paul Looney