Rev won't start in Mac OS 10.3.9

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Thu Jun 16 20:50:33 EDT 2005

Hi Jacque... Looks like the color picker is in the right place.  I got this
report from the extensions manager for missing extensions...

Name    Size    Version    Type    Creator

Extensions
Classic RAVE    -    -    shlb    rvgl

System Folder
Classic Support UI    -    -    bbox    csui

Startup Items

Anything look familiar there?  Jim

--

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Upper Water Street, Suite 1700, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139

What¹s New...

* Have you ever hired an employee who didn¹t work out?

* Did you do that on purpose?

Probably not...

If you want to greatly improve your hiring process,
     check out our new hiring process... www.HiringSmart.ca/ns
<http://www.hiringsmart.ca/ns>
                                                          and...
www.KeepingTheBest.ca/ns <http://www.keepingthebest.ca/ns>