problem with groups

Mark Swindell mswindel at santacruz.k12.ca.us
Mon Jun 13 18:20:56 EDT 2005

Have you looked at the Application Browser in the file menu to see if
your group is there?  Hide the group and show it via the checkbox and
make sure it's behaving correctly there.  Try your script in the
message box while the App Browser is still showing.  Try to
troubleshoot it there.  (BTW, I don't think the application browser
will update the check box if you hide it via the message box unless you
go to another card and come back.)

Mark