[ANN]Coding Contest - count me in! ;)

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Mon Jun 13 14:32:29 EDT 2005

Excellent Bjornke!

I just warmed up with a multi-Parts permutation to targeted Sum
(or any function) best-fit optimizer including a divide and conquer
algorithm... To be presented soon... lots of testing cause
i can't afford the support time ;)

The roboWar game is tempting me seriously...
It's got to come down to the Art of Warrior Objects...
Add a weapons and recog layer, strip it down,
add forcefields and neutron cannons ;)
aaaah, the imagination is flowing ;)

2D or 3D ? Infinite space allowed ? ;)

See why i mentioned the above optimizer...

--

The 10 lines cool code too but hmmm not another clock ;)
Maybe a bot ;)

Another IM... I was planning to write one for my own
bots...

I hope we're tested based on age and jedi-level
or newbies will stand a poor chance...

Let's foster revolutionaries' imagination ;)

"The acme of war is not in killing a maximum of enemies,
The acme of war is not in defeating an easy enemy to defeat,..."
Sun Tsu

cheers
Xavier
http://monsieurx.com