a bottle of kennie to the first one that finds where the CGI engines went...

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sun Jun 12 23:09:25 EDT 2005

On Jun 13, 2005, at 12:02 AM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

> The last version of the OS X Darwin engine that I know of was created
> a year ago. It is here:
>
> <http://www.runrev.com/downloads/engines/2.1.2/cgi/osx.zip>
>
> I can't remember if it has the database drivers in it, but I think so.

Jacque,

I am using exactly this one... this command fails horribly:

revSetDatabaseDriverPath "/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables"

it just returns:

573,3,1,revSetDatabaseDriverPath

any clue? I was hoping to use MacOS X to do my track but if I can't get
database to work in it then it would be a miss... the same error is
happening in linux too...

andre

--
Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004