Dreamcard, am I missing something?

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Fri Jun 10 17:21:22 EDT 2005

Then  you should buy the full version of Revolution so you can create
standalone applications for which there are NO splash screen or other
attribution requirements.

One of the differences between Dreamcard and Revolution is precisely
this ability. I'm hard pressed to see how you have a legitimate
complaint here when the ability to solve it once and for all is
available. RunRev make Dreamcard available as an option for those who
don't want to purchase a full Revolution license; if they made the
two products identical, they'd have to charge the same for them.

Or am i missing something really obvious here?