Re: Revolution en Español

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Tue Jun 7 17:01:01 EDT 2005

On Jun 7, 2005, at 5:50 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:

> AG> PS: Eu deveria ter respondido em espanhol?!
>
> LOL...

guess what, sometimes I fell strange when I write emails in portuguese,
I think maybe I am writting to much english these days. Some days ago I
could swear that the book I was reading was in plain portuguese when it
was actually in good english with python snippets (which don't look
like portuguese either). I think maybe I should spend some portuguese
words in my email, like when I am cursing, portuguese is so full of
colorfull cursings...

:D

Andre

--