Revolution 2.6 Tiger Unleashed (what's new)

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Tue Jun 7 14:00:45 EDT 2005

 > I love my Mac, but Windows users pay my bills....

if only Kevin would realize the economics behind that.

For example, if i'd get 5 additional votes for every bugzilla i entered (and
a free renewal each 100) i would definitely do a lot more than just rant and
write an alternative IDE... I'd be collecting bugsvotes ;)

Or at least i wouldn't work as much on an alternative IDE and Rev would have
had

> 6) Arrays in the variable watcher.

since 3 years! I had that in MetaCard 4 years ago... Do i have to wait? No,
you wait and wait or dont enjoy the real features i've been proposing -
sour, me? c'mon, im jubilating on your competiveness - but it's not without
lots of effort! I have disregarded my pro-rules in my development too long
in my hobby - and that's fixed now.

A bit more "wiki" motivation is what you need but that's just a keyword for
me (a valid one nonetheless) - i've had wiki in HyperCard since i started
TAOO - that was my first goal when i started it in 1987 or 1988... i even
have wiki objects if you want! trivial for me now, copy paste for you
anytime... Next comes object through the net and im attacking directly LDAP
and .net... Economically speaking, that's not stupid IMOHO.

So if you want people to develop better tools for less effort and more
freedom/reach - and enjoy a better ROI, just join TAOO sometime... You might
like it... It even does python ;)

sorry for the x-talk

Cheers
Xavier