Revolution 2.6 Tiger Unleashed (what's new)

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Tue Jun 7 16:09:19 EDT 2005

On 7/6/05 2:14 pm, "Richard Gaskin" <ambassador at fourthworld.com> wrote:

> We've seen at least two builds in which a substantial percentage of new
> features were Mac-specific.
>
> I look forward to seeing a release or two that focus on Windows-specific
> features.
>
> I love my Mac, but Windows users pay my bills....

The most recent release did have two Mac specific features aimed at the new
Tiger OS.  These are quite significant and given there is a new Mac OS
version just out its appropriate to push these.  However we will provide
similar support to Longhorn when that comes out, and future releases will
focus as much on the other platforms.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools