the ScreenRect

Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com Roger.E.Eller at sealedair.com
Tue Jun 7 10:06:00 EDT 2005

We also need multi-monitor support. Our applications provide tools for a
graphics department of 20 PC workstations. All of these have dual monitors
using Nvidia cards. My apps developed with Rev will fail to work properly
unless they are displayed on the primary (screen 1) monitor.

Roger Eller <roger.e.eller at sealedair.com>