New Guide to the IDE in Process

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jun 7 09:26:26 EDT 2005

Kenneth Conrad D' Souza wrote:
> I was quite surprized that for a such an elegant programming language
> the company does not provide printed manuals with purchase (have to
> purchase it separately!). The online documentation is excellent....

Just be glad you're not a ToolBook customer:  founded by one of the
richest men in the world and costing $2,495, ToolBook's only printed
documentation is an installation guide and a summary overview of features.

With an increasing amount of software being sold through downloads this
industry trend does not seem likely to reverse itself anytime soon.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation