Uh-oh.... Anybody following WWDC?

HyperChris at aol.com HyperChris at aol.com
Mon Jun 6 17:30:19 EDT 2005

FYI ... page 17 of the newly released Universal Binary Programming Guidelines
says ...
Mac OS X ensures that byte-ordering is correct for anything it is responsible
for. Apple-defined
resources (such as menus) won’t result in problem behavior. Custom resources
provided by your
application can result in problem behavior.

... this document is a good read BTW if you wonder how everything is going to
work. I was much less skeptical/cynical after reading it.