who's out there?

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Sun Jun 5 21:30:01 EDT 2005

Jon,

Thanks for chiming in on these problems. From my perspective, both
sides are right here. There are "safe paths" in the IDE which are quite
stable- in fact, my normal use habits are well supported with virtually
no problems. On the same token, the things you have found clearly ARE
bugs and I hope they will be fixed promptly.

The good news is, I believe we're finding bugs more now because of the
expanding user base for Rev. There are more new users than ever on the
lists, and as defensive as some of the old hats (myself included!) can
be, new user problems and criticisms are exactly what the product needs
to make a run at the masses.

- Brian