change name of standalone

Bob Hartley rev at armbase.com
Sun Jun 5 13:32:22 EDT 2005

You wrote:

> > In the script of the main stack

OK Guys. I got it sorted.

For those searching the archive later, her eis what I ended up with.

> Actually, if you're putting this code in the stack script you'll need to
> say:
>
>   if the owner of the target is me then ...

Instead of having 2 main stacks I made one main stack and put boabieprefs as
a substack. OK so far.

I used the script that failed previously
on openStack
  set the label of stack "howdy" to field "appname" of stack "boabieprefs"
  pass openStack
end openStack

And this worked
OK I now saved as a standalone and "saved the substacks as individual
stacks" so they could eb edited.

Then I put a button on the boabieprefs stack that said save this stack.

it is in my userspace on revonline (user NINIJSKY)

Thanks for all the help.

cheers
bob