who's out there?

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Sun Jun 5 12:23:15 EDT 2005

On Jun 5, 2005, at 12:05 PM, Jon wrote:

> I'm curious.  How many of you use Rev to make a living, and how many
> of you just play with it.  I'm at the point where I can't believe
> anyone could use it to do serious development.  It is just too buggy,
> syntax idiosyncrasies and sloth aside.

I too am an occasional detractor. Rev has its issues. But the truth is,
there are quite a few people doing serious development with Rev, and
quite successfully.

I myself do OK with - <http://www.rpsystems.net/fathom> cross platform,
and rather "serious" in terms of complexity.

It *can* be done... with a bit of hair-pulling, and a fair share of
workarounds.
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.