Dreamcard Roadster in the future???

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Sun Jun 5 11:45:24 EDT 2005

On Jun 5, 2005, at 11:24 AM, Klaus Major wrote:

> Please read this and spread the URL, so as many people as possible
> will get to read this!!!!!
>
> http://www.fourthworld.com/embassy/articles/netapps.html
>
> Wonderful read, thanks a lot, Richard!

Its true, I don't argue that either, and I've read Richard's document
many times. It IS a great article. I've believed similarly for a long
time, and produced many many projects along the same lines of thinking.

Nevertheless there are times when an executable of any kind is
unacceptable. Browser plugins however frequently escape this rule.

Andre -  I also agree with you, that a java exporter would be the best
solution for Rev and browser delivery... but I expect we won't be
seeing that either.

FWIW, Director with the OSControl xtra, can do cross platform native
interface components, in the browser. Flash of course, can not.

( Admittedly, I am primarily a "Director guy" who occasionally finds
Rev, or Flash, to be the right too for the job at hand. )
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.