OT: but interesting to Mac users

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sun Jun 5 01:49:32 EDT 2005

Thanks, Dan,

...'cuz I was beginning to think I was somewhere in crazyland.

I mean, can you _imagine_ a red-hot intel chip in an aluminum laptop case?
Medieval 'chafours' with sleek,  modern, industrial design.

;-)

Man, I hope that you're right.

(see -- we can agree!)

Besides, so IBM's not been especially supportive, but, hasn't it been
Motorolla that's either been wildly inattentive or, when attentive, had a
few too many burned cpus on the cookie sheet?

Judy