Trouble with HTTPS certificate (getting worse...)

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sat Jun 4 16:16:57 EDT 2005

So Far, I've tried:

CACert.com Root Certificate
PLT Group Test.pem
Comodo Security Services CA Root Certificate (which should expire only
in 2006)
GTE Trust Root CA Root Certificate (which also should be valid till
2006)

All Them return the same:

error -Error with certificate at depth: 1  issuer   = /C=ZA/ST=Western
Cape/L=Cape Town/O=Thawte Consulting cc/OU=Certification Services
Division/CN=Thawte Server CA/Email=server-certs at thawte.com  subject  =
/C=ZA/O=Thawte Consulting (Pty) Ltd./CN=Thawte SSL Domain CA  err
20:unable to get local issuer certificate

Which is means nothing to me... can someone shed a light?

Andre