bug

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Jun 4 15:01:45 EDT 2005

Jon-

Saturday, June 4, 2005, 11:40:33 AM, you wrote:

Saving an open script forces an "apply and save". If you have script
errors you will get an error dialog and you have to correct the errors
before the script can be compiler ("applied") and saved. You can force
the save of a script with errors in the way you have been doing, but
it's in an indeterminate state at that point (saved as text only, not
compiled).

Continuing from that point is risky.

The only time I ever do that is when my eyes just won't focus anymore
and I need to shut things down without commenting out the errors. Even
then I will probably just comment out the whole script and click
Apply. And go to bed until I can think straight again.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net