button stops working

Jon jbondy at sover.net
Thu Jun 2 15:36:28 EDT 2005

The non-working button problem went away for a while after I realized
that I had some scripts open and edited but not
updated/writen/applied/saved.  After I fixed that, things were better.
For a while.

Then the problem appeared again.  I Applied/Saved every script I could
find.  Some of them did not "take": after I saved them, the Apply
buttons would go back to black again, spontaneously, as if I had never
done the Saves.

Eventually I just killed every script editor.  Then it REALLY hit the
fan.  There were LOTS of "do you want to save changes or not" messages,
over and over again, as if there were lots of hidden instances of
editors and lots of hidden instances of unsaved script text.  I got out
of Rev and came back in.  Some of the bottons still don't work.

Rev seems to be pretty buggy to me. Painfully so for a commercial product.

Jon