Rev. User Groups in the USA?

Ralph R. Forehand ralf at dol.net
Thu Jun 2 12:22:51 EDT 2005

Thanks Richard - I'll keep an eye on the RUGSoCal.

I live mid-way between Philly and Baltimore and would like to hear from any Rev. enthusiasts in the area - with an eye to possibly forming a RUG in this area?

Also I'd like to know of any other RUGs (contacts and/or URLs)? I'd be willing to set up a RUG focal point web page on my ISP.

There's a huge potential in a RUG Internet Presence - if we can develop it!

Thanks Again and TAKE CARE,
Ralph